22 Jan Breast Augmentation Without Implants
Fat Transfer for Breast Augmentation and Reconstruction.
Would you like a larger and more shapely breast without the artificial feel of a silicone or saline implant?
BRAVA Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT) technology is now available. This system is a premium technology for implant-free breast augmentation, breast reconstruction or correcting a breast deformity.
Who can benefit from a Breast Fat Transfer Procedure?
Fat-Transfer for Breast with BRAVA can assist women with:
- Cosmetic Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction, including:
- – Mastectomy
- – Lumpectomy
- – Implant removal
- – Post radiation deformity
- – Congenital breast deformity
What is the process?
- Expand tissue with BRAVA bra.
- Perform liposuction and preparation of fat to re-inject into the breasts. This is performed in surgery. More than one surgery might be required to achieve the size desired in a safe way and to ensure fat grafts survive.
Who CAN NOT have BRAVA AFT for breast augmentation and reconstruction?
There are generally 4 reasons a women can not have fat grafting:
- – These patients have a poor capacity to heal
- Herceptin Chemotherapy
- – Prevents revascularization of the fat grafts
- Aspirin or any other blood-thinner like fish oil and some herbs
- – These should be stopped 14 days before surgery
- Poor understanding of the procedure
- – If you don’t wear the device you will not get the results
Being too thin is usually NOT a reason to be excluded from surgery.
Looking for a Consultation?
If you would like to have a consultation with Dr Rizk to be assessed and to be educated about BRAVA AFT for breast surgery, you may get in touch with him by: